Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Just For You ♥

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Yuko 
You like BLUE ? HOHO .. Me too  =)
Ahhhhahah ,, Thanks for always helping me and lend me Tissue ... Heeee :)  XIE XIE NI , WO AI NI ... HOHO ;p
And then , Blaaaa Blaaaa Blaaaaa .. Sorry i think BU DAO what i want to say to you ;(  If got chance , I write another post for you .. Just for you  =)  Oh ya , When i saw your blog URL .. Hehe , I was so so so HAPPY =] And I also had saw my own place that you wrote for me ! ;p Blaaaa .. Love you :D


Emhemmmmmm ........
Have a nice day with my dance mates :)
HoHo .. After Jenri and Limay back , Just Me and Andrew in the dancing room . LOL
So PAISEH !  Aleluyaaaaa  -.- Btw .. We have to chat , But the topic was so so so Childish , you know? Oh My God !  -.-  YUAN LAI , He just know how to speak Madarin , do not look Chinese ! xD  AHAAH . So cute :)  And And He said for me that Dance < this kind of things , should have man man lai ... Haha ... Then , I Jiu Balik kampung liao !  :)

Oh NO ! I used broken english to write this stupid post !  -.-
SOH !  -.-


Akagi Wong ... Thank you for this few dayss you teman me whole day  =)  HoHo .. Nice Gor Gor i have ! :D
Thank you so so much  ^^   Ahahhaha .


Jenri Neow .... Happy Birthdayyyyy :)  Stay Sweet !  I love you !  :D
All the best at competition !  Raydies ! We can !  :)  Wuhooooooooooo ..








BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment